Stevepocalyptic's MASSIVE Weapon Pack v1.0

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

you wanted more guns... you made too many guns... now you must make more... and do gagnum style with steveappocolypse :D... heeeeeeeeeeey i am creepey!

Thank you! You should add in guns from Ferullos Guns Mod. Oh and can you try and find silencer pistols :D

I will need another 256 by 256 .png for more guns. I maxed almost everything out with these.

This is my first time download and I'm making a ww2 type animation but the thing is

I don't know how to get your weapon pack!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I please get some help??? :) 

Right click the picture, click save link as/save as. Then, open your animation, add an item, change that item's texture to the weapon pack.

Oh my gosh that is so many guns!                 :diamond:   :diamond:   :diamond:   :diamond:   :diamond:   :diamond:   :diamond:   :diamond:   :diamond:   :diamond:   :diamond:  

U win all da diamonds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would say so myself from a youtuber known as Budderking909 buddy manor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!