Request a Skiedude Tutorial

i cant open the rigs in mineimator, the file isnt there when i open the folder to upload it. what do i do?

What version are you using?

If you're in 0.6.2 or 0.7- In the top, left hand, corner, there is a button that says "Import animation", your rig file should be a .mani? Yes, then press "Import animation" choose the .mani rig file and the rig should import. 

8m4J9ay.png

If you're using 1.0.0- Also in the top left corner, it should say "Import asset" when you hover your cursor of the workbench. If so, the rig should be a .object, .mproj or .mani. Just click import asset and choose your file.

tGgSG6c.png

Hopefully this helps. 

What version are you using?

If you're in 0.6.2 or 0.7- In the top, left hand, corner, there is a button that says "Import animation", your rig file should be a .mani? Yes, then press "Import animation" choose the .mani rig file and the rig should import. 

8m4J9ay.png

If you're using 1.0.0- Also in the top left corner, it should say "Import asset" when you hover your cursor of the workbench. If so, the rig should be a .object, .mproj or .mani. Just click import asset and choose your file.

tGgSG6c.png

Hopefully this helps. 

"Request a ZZZZane Tutorial" CONFIRMED