Request a Skiedude Tutorial

Just can't figure out something in Mine-imator? You have come to the right place!

Step 1: Check my Mine-imator playlist to see if I have already answered your question.

playlist!

Step 2: If you question isn't answered in one of the videos Reply to this topic with your question (be clear and somewhat precise on what you need)

I will try to help you as quickly as I can!

Peace!

hey Tutorial Guy. its me lolandrew12

Q.1 i saw some people making creepers light up like when they tries to explode

have you made a tutorial for that or  will you?

Q.2 i saw a video where they had there emotions change (yes it is mine imator not blender or maya

Yeah I think enough people have requested it I'll do the creeper explosion next week. And do you mean facial riggin when you say emotions?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="JollyGiant13" data-cid="136" data-time="1356154105"><p>

Tutorial Guy, Would you mind acctually showing to add Particles into mine-imator I know it must be green screen?</p></blockquote>

Yeah kind of, I have never tried I would think it would be adding them with a video editing program, just time it up like you would sound effects or music to flash on the screen (ie the enderman teleport sparkles)

Which ones were you referring to specifically?

Hi Tutorial Guy, Q1: I want to ask is it possible to rotate a door or a trapdoor in a scenery? If it is not possible, please tell me is there any other way(example changing it to a block etc.)to rotate it ? Thanks a lot!(I can't redo or make corrections in the schematic files as I downloaded it) Q2: Could you please tell me how to make facial expressions? I watch you Episode 18 but it didn't mention anything. Thank you!!

Hi Tutorial Guy, Q1: I want to ask is it possible to rotate a door or a trapdoor in a scenery? If it is not possible, please tell me is there any other way(example changing it to a block etc.)to rotate it ? Thanks a lot!(I can't redo or make corrections in the schematic files as I downloaded it) Q2: Could you please tell me how to make facial expressions? I watch you Episode 18 but it didn't mention anything. Thank you!!

As of now you can't edit individual blocks that are imported in a schematic, so you have to get a version of the schematic without the doors and add your own. To do facial expressions check out the Rig section of the forum, many have gone the extra mile and beat me to the tutorial and creation of facial rigs.

How to make a finger rig

There are a couple rigs with fingers in the Rig section of the forum. I will see if I can fit in a tutorial for it after I finish the mini series of how to animate.

Yeah the Rig one has been continually requested, however david is adding similar features in future updates so I don't want to make a tutorial that is somewhat obsolete. For the custom items I touched on that in previous videos however thats more focused around your artistic skills.