Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Kk, I'm also trying to work on a few random rigs, like Unicorns, pigs with armor and ''posterized theme (<--Wtf?)''

Poney_Dude_On_Minecraft.pngThe Unicorn was quite easy, the challenge is the guy; the teeth, eyes and 3D helmet!

Thanks for viewing! I'll post more projects soon!

Here's a ''Sneak Peak'' of a Head Rig I'm working on too, and if you look closely on the texture pack, you can see some other things I'm working on too!

Blox_Rig_Head_Rig.pngYou may also see some armour textures there too! --And please note it's only the face; won't be coming out any time soon!

As always, hope you liked this rig, more to come!

[in Partnership with Mooshimity] 

Oh, and I guess this isn't just detailed scenery now ._.

**More Updates To Come**

Does anyone want me to post a ''Spoiler'' of the armour, weapons and 3D foods I'm making? if so, just post! Also give suggestions!! :D

Oh, I don't know why, and @popgirl8: I'm already working on an armor rig that works perfectly, I've tested it and it all works fine. Right now I'm just adding the different types, and the helmet, chestplate, leggings and boots. You might be able to see an ''almost finished'' model on my ''Player Picture''

Heres a picture of what I'm working on (they don't have to be in that style!)

Blox_Rig_Armour.pngIf you can't tell, I've added a few things, like Face rig for people AND animals! Also a 3D saddle and helmet for the pig

Blox_Rig_3_D_Bow_Arrow.pngHere I've tried 3D food, hair and tools like bows and arrows!

I'm still working on things that make the whole body 3D, like shirts, shoes and a hand rig though!

As always, hope you liked this rig, more to come!

WOO!!! GREAT NEWS!!! THE UNICORN IS NOW OUT!!!! (Not so great for people who wanted the other stuff, also for people who don't need a Unicorn. So the majority)

Blox_Rig_Unicorn.png

*Still trying to remove grey streaks on legs*

And as always, hope you liked this rig, more to come!

right now im still trying to find out how to make downloads (<---Newbie) so when I find out they'll become downloads ASAP. But right now I'll show you an update on the scenery

Blox_Rig_3_D_Txtr_Pack.pngOnce I finish all the rigs for each block (after improving some i.e bookshelf) I'll publish it!

Everything will have something slightly improved on it.

Blox_Rig_Mine.pngNotice the 3D ladder, iron and more detailed torch (flames and smoke). The player will have a 3D shirt, pants, belt (already), shows, hair and detailed face and fingers.

--Tip: when writing on a sign, you may want to put the text in an item slot, so when you put it on a sign it looks slightly 3D. This is used in the 2nd Picture ''The Mine''.

Thanks for viewing! And as always, hope you liked this rig, more to come!

the unicorn is a download, in a separate place. But the reason it isn't in work in progress is so I can just post them on here.

Then this topic does not belong in rigs. Rigs is specifically for downloadable rigs only. As says it has to be files from animations or setups (rigs) for share. (hence that this is mine-imator resources) Things that are not ready for release are to be posted in work-in-progress. Things that will not be released or simply showcasing are to be posted in wallpapers.